A brand new Honda Win is estimated $650 (they still make them)
- Second hand in Hanoi: $200 – $350 dealer price
- Second hand in HCM: $200 – $380 dealer price
- Second hand in Da Nang: $200 – $330 dealer price
- Second hand in Ninh Binh: $170 – $300 dealer price
The Honda Win is the most popular backpacking motorbike to go around Vietnam.
The manual bike comes with a blue card, a good helmet, a luggage rack, and free driver training.
All the electronics work, electric start, kick starter and it is in good condition. It has a Vietnamese number plate and blue card, so you can take it to Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re interested.
Call us or send us a message to (+84) 917 457 797 / (+84) 973 984 982 ~ WhatsApp / Zalo
Honda Win For Sale
Lightweight, easy to ride, fast and reliable. In reality, this bike shares the same engine and many parts like the popular Honda Wave or Dream 100cc which makes it the cheapest option for a manual clutch bike in Vietnam.
Currently, the Chinese version of Honda Win is very popular in Vietnam. The majority of tourists buy motorcycles at low prices which means low quality. Sometimes a dishonest seller sells Chinese motorbikes but says this is a true Honda Win. We don’t like this, people advertise it as a Honda Win car while it is just a joint venture with a Chinese manufacturer.
To know if it’s a real Honda Win or a Chinese copy cat, check the below things:
– Electric start: Real Honda Win comes with an only kick start, no electric. On the other hand, Chinese copies have both.
– Engine displacement: Real Honda Win was installed with the only 100cc. However, Chinese copies have 100, 100 and also 125cc engines.
– Registration paper: You must see Honda on the blue card, anything else means a Chinese copy. In fact, Chinese bikes might have variations like Hongda!?
Honda Win For Sale 100cc
Price: $250 (negociate)
Custom Honda Win For Sale
Price: $3xx (contact for negociate)
See more: Honda Win For Rent in Ninh Binh