Complete guide Ninh Binh Motorbike Rental
Some notes you should notice to have the license.
While visiting in Vietnam, you should have a driving license.
In Vietnam, to use International Driving Permit issued by countries who signed the Vienna 1968 Convention on Road Traffic you will need to bring your national driver’s license issued by your country. Please notice that:
- You national driver’s license and International Driving Permit must not be expired.
- You can only drive the class which your national driver’s license allows you to drive.
For example. If your national driver’s license is for a car, you can use it to drive a car only, you cannot use it to drive any other vehicle that requires a license to drive in Vietnam.
How to convert your home country license
To convert your home country license to a Vietnam driver’s license, you will need:
- A valid passport with 3-month Visa.
- A form requesting a driver’s license issuance.
- A certificated copy of your national driver’s license.
- A Vietnamese translated version of your national driver’s license that is issued by Authorized Organization.
- A certified copy of your passport (photo page and visa page).
- Three 3×4 cm ID photos (the photo will be taken at the place of submission).
- A fee of 135.000 VND (~$6.14) per license.
How to check the motorbike functional?
Below are useful tips to check motorbike before you start your Ninh Binh discovery:
- Check out the bike carefully to find out any existing damage. Take photos of these marks on your phone as evidence. Therefore, the company will have a solution if the motorbike has any problem.
- Sit on the bike and bounce up and down – make sure the suspension is working
- Check adjustment of mirrors and affirm that you can see behind you.
- Ride the bike and check for size comfort (your knees should not be forced to stick out)
- Test the brakes (some bikes have rear and front, some have both – know what you have)
- Check the acceleration – sometimes you will need to get out of the way of some “crazy drivers” quickly
- You can choose bikes with thicker tires (thin tires and gravel will be your “Objective reason” for an accident)
- Helmet – Safety always first!
Once you get the motorbike, try using it without any dents, scratches, and damages. It’s bad luck if you did it unintentionally. The contract you sign always have a sentence: “you hire the bike in prime condition”.
Unfortunately, if you return the motorbike with any additional dents, you will get paid for this. Some companies might use this excuse to receive extra fine this way.
Read more Daily Ninh Binh Motorbike TourTam Coc – Mua Cave – Tuyet Tinh Coc $25/person
How much for Ninh Binh motorbike rental?
The service providers will usually charge per 24 hours. When you rent for a day. the price you pay will vary depending on where you are, whether the bike is older or new, and an automatic or a manual one. In some places, you may have a discount for a weekly rental, most will for a monthly hire term.
If you intend to hire this motorbike for a long time (over a week), make sure you have a good deal with the company. (especially in peak seasons insist on a daily rate for how many days you hire)
Budget is about 120.000 to 200.000 VND per day or 800.000 to 1.200.000 VND for monthly rental. It depends on your motorbike preference.
Checkout accommodation in Ninh Binh.
These are some highlights when you choose Ninh Binh motorbike rental, If you have any further questions – please feel free to contact us Ninh Binh Motorbike for more explanation and recommendation.